Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to leave a comment or question and I will get back to you soon,
Penny and LuLu
x x x

Me and Lucy

Me and Lucy
In the teacups

About Me

My photo
Peterborough, Cambs, United Kingdom
I am a mom to Lucy (Lulu) and have worked in childcare for 12 years!

Monday 4 July 2011

James approaching 6 months and Lucy approaching 2 years!

Wow, time flies! I cannot believe James is already coming to his half-birthday! He is such a cheeky monkey now, chatting too! We got James dedicated yesterday, it was such a beautiful event, he wore a gorgeous suit, waistcoat and cravat! (Photo's to follow)

Lucy is going to be 2 years in less than 2 weeks, it doesn't seem that long ago I was planning her 1st birthday! I have organised EVERYTHING already, pressies are wrapped, pass the parcel and prizes, all the party bags are filled and cake is ordered! I'm a bit of an OCD organiser!

No comments: