Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to leave a comment or question and I will get back to you soon,
Penny and LuLu
x x x

Me and Lucy

Me and Lucy
In the teacups

About Me

My photo
Peterborough, Cambs, United Kingdom
I am a mom to Lucy (Lulu) and have worked in childcare for 12 years!

Tuesday 5 January 2010

http://www.netmums.com/home/localhome/north_cambridgeshire/

Well this is a fabulous way of not only becomming a flash mom on a budget but also a great way to meet other mom's in similar situations to you! I first joined netmums when I was 5 months pregnant with Lucy, I managed to meet a wonderful lady, Sal, who is now a very good friend of mine. I met Sal purely by asking for prem baby clothes due to Lucy not growing in the womb! I have also met several other friends through netmums now and have been able to help many moms too!
Netmums keeps you up to date on what's happening in your area and gives lists of local toddler groups and activites for everyone from trying to conceive right through to teenagers!

Have fun exploring the many pages and also forums from other moms
Penny and Lucy
x x x x

No comments: