Welcome

Welcome to my blog, feel free to leave a comment or question and I will get back to you soon,
Penny and LuLu
x x x

Me and Lucy

Me and Lucy
In the teacups

About Me

My photo
Peterborough, Cambs, United Kingdom
I am a mom to Lucy (Lulu) and have worked in childcare for 12 years!

Tuesday 5 January 2010

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclepboro/

Freecycle is a website for local people to offer and ask for items to save them from going to landfill! I have been gifted so much from Freecycle and have been able to gift lots too! Lucy has a whole nursery that was gifted to us and also with delivery, and the best part is.... it's completely FREE!! It's very east to sign up and begin listing items to gift, you can also post WANTED ads too!


Happy hunting and giving, together we can save landfill

Penny and Lucy
x x x

No comments: